Friday 15 July 2011

bought this week

"I have always been fascinated by the power clothes have to change the way you feel about yourself. Modern day armour some days and on others a flamboyant outward expression of your personality."


Found some real treats this week so I am very happy ....




APC parka...I love it. I know it's sunny today but how long is that going to last !
This can replace my old one I have had for 8 years, this is a newer more stylish model. I cant wait to wear it 
WAS £300
NOW £150 


Cooperative Red pin-up shorts. These with a loose thin shirt tucked in to the shorts and some tan leather sandals or some ankle boots .  £38 urban outfitters


My weave leopard print  bag has finally fallen apart so I thought to see me through the rest of the summer this little number will do . £20  ASOS 

How amazing are these little beauties .

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...